Thanx for your help.

I will do some home work and then get back to you.
Do you think the problem is of the asterisk version??
main issue:
* after running for some time the phone logs out (gets out of registeration).

Regards
Amna

On 12/6/05, Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

>I really like DIAX and i was to stick to it so if you can help solve
>my
>problem with diax???

I'm not sure that the problem is DIAX related....
You are the first one with this issue...

Pls try to use the examples in DIAX help file for iax.conf and
extensions.conf

Best regards,
Dan