Chris Mason (Lists) a écrit :

I want to have our monitoring system call me if a high level alert event happens. I could use SMS to get my attention but I don't have an SMS gateway available to me. Is there a way I can have the system run a script (via ssh) on the pbx that will call my number and read me the message? Has anyone done anything like this? I also thought of setting the CallerID Name to "Server5 down" for example.
Any ideas on this appreciated.

Well, your monitoring program could write a .call file (which will make asterisk initiate a call) which would call your number whenever there is a problem. Then use a bit of scripting + festival to read out the message to you.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

_______________________________________________
--Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com --

Asterisk-Users mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
  http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users

Reply via email to