You just need separate extensions.
> > Hi Dan, > > Thanks for the info, but what I'm after is the ability to match a > digit/character 0 or 1 times at the beginning of the string. If I'm > reading your example right, it'll match anything starting with 866, > which doesn't work for me. I am trying to match: > > 18661234567 and 8661234567 > > Sean > > ps: The pdf doesn't have a good explaination of this either, although > it occurs to me that this might not be possible with * if I'm having > such a hard time finding it. > Daniel Wright wrote: > > > Sean Kennedy wrote: > > > >> Hi all, > >> > >> I'm having a hard time finding information related to the regular > >> expressions that can be used in a dialplan, specifically as an > >> extension. For example, I have an 800 number which I'd like to jump > >> directly to if my users dial it, instead of going over my pstn > >> termination. Currently, it looks like this: > >> > >> exten => 8661234567,1,Goto(800-in) > >> > >> However, I'd like 1866123456 to match as well. I can't find in the > >> wiki or sample configs how to say "match this 0 or 1 times". > >> Can anybody provide a link that would go over this? Again, I've been > >> digging through the wiki, but I seem to be missing it. > >> > >> Thanks > >> > >> Sean > >> > > You could do it like this: > > > > exten => _866.,1,GoTo(800-in) > > > > The period means match one or more characters. > > > > You can find reference to expressions and how they work in this pdf > > book http://www.nufone.net/downloads/asteriskdocs/AsteriskTFOT.zip > > > > Dan > > > _______________________________________________ > --Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com -- > > Asterisk-Users mailing list > To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: > http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users _______________________________________________ --Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com -- Asterisk-Users mailing list To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users
