Hi- I have seen several different explanations of how MeetMe is supposed to function. I am having a tough time figuring out which is correct. If I put the room number in the extensions.conf file, I never get prompted for a PIN. When I leave it out of the extensions.conf file, I get prompted for a room number and a PIN. What I want, is to have a room number based on the DID extension that asks the user to enter his/her PIN. I can't make that happen.
Here is my current files: extensions.conf: [ext-meetme] exten => 5570,1,Answer exten => 5570,2,wait(1) exten => 5570,3,MeetMe(|M) Meetme.conf: conf => 100,2321 conf => 101,2331 conf => 102,2231 1. How can I get 5570 always go to room 100 and just prompt the caller for a pin? 2. Ideally, I'd like to have a "leader" passcode and a "participant" passcode where the participants can't talk to each other until the leader joins. Any way to do that? Thanks, Wes _______________________________________________ --Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com -- Asterisk-Users mailing list To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users
