If it works fine, I can't think of any collateral damage. All that affects is the way the string is put together.

Darren

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks.
It works fine. I was just curious about
any "collateral" damages.
Thanks again,
benchev
On Monday 12 December 2005 16:42, Darren Wiebe wrote:
Try it out.  It looks to me like it would work but I've been wrong
often. :-)

Darren Wiebe

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
List ... Darren,
In order to use a provider with unusual prefix 00
i.e. 001NXXNXXXXXX and providing failover to other providers with
the usual 1NXXNXXXXXX, decided to:
1. Change dialstr like that:  IAX2/$res->{path}$phone|30|HL (excerpt from
below)

if ( $res->{tech} eq "IAX2" ) {
                $dialstr =
                    "IAX2/$res->{path}/$phone|30|HL("
                  . ( $maxtime * 60 * 1000 )
                  . ":60000:30000)";
2. EVery trunk is closed lake that:
iaxprovider/
otherprovider/00
yetanother/
Q: see anything very wrong with that?
Thanks,
benchev

Darren Wiebe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aleph Communications
ASTPP - Open Source Voip Billing & Calling Cards
www.aleph-com.net/astpp