Brian Capouch wrote:
I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who has successfully gotten an SPA-3000 to register, as its documentation would indicate, on both ports 5060 (for standard client FXS service) and 5061 (for the purpose of originating calls via SIP from the PSTN interface on the box).

I can get one or the other to register, but with the current firmware (3.1.7) so far I haven't been able to get both. The second ones gives me an error:

chan_sip.c:10823 handle_request_register: Registration from '<sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>' failed for '192.168.1.113' - Username/auth name mismatch

I have checked the settings 1000 times; spa3000 is what I have in both the SIP "stanza" name as well as the "username" parameter, and that is the name I'm using in the SPA config screen for "User"

It works all right, even though, according to the average of the many conflicting explanations as to how these things are to be configured, it shouldn't.

Thx.

B.

B,

I have had it working perfectly with 2.0.11 for a while now, which I know is ancient... But hey, it works!

--
Kristian Kielhofner