I'd recommend the Digium dual port cards - generation 2 card are excellent and the support we receive superb. And it supports Digiums support and development of Asterisk - Sangomas contribution is token if any.

Rob

On 12/13/05, Christian Victor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Matt Burleigh schrieb:
> Thanks for the responses. I guess the next step is to get a Digium
> TE210P. Are there any other 2 port PRI cards anyone would recommend for
> *?
Yes - there are 2xPRI cards based on the CologneChip HFC-E1 chip and the
A102u cards from the Canada based manufacturer SANGOMA:

I personally prefer the Sangoma cards because of the good support (wich
we needed only very little compared to our problems with other brands)
and the stability we experienced in our setups. On top of this they are
field upgradeable and work in 3,3v and 5v PCI slots and low profile cases.

You can find more information on www.sangoma.com

Chris