Hi,

'#' (fast forward) and '*' (Rewind) not working in VoicemailMain with Asterisk 1.2.1 Do I have to do something in the dialplan to make this work? I have '##' set as a blind transfer and '*2' set as a attended transfer in features.conf. Per the Wiki Voicemailmain has the following settings:

   * *1* Read voicemail messages
         o *3* Advanced options (with option to reply; introduced in
           Asterisk CVS Head April 28, 2004 with 'enhanced voicemail')
               + *2* Call back(1)
               + *3* Envelope
               + *4* Outgoing call(1)
         o *4* Play previous message
         o *5* Repeat current message
         o *6* Play next message
         o *7* Delete current message
         o *8* Forward message to another mailbox
         o *9* Save message in a folder
         o *** Help; during msg playback: Rewind
         o *#* Exit; during msg playback: Skip forward
   * *2* Change folders
   * *0* Mailbox options
         o *1* Record your unavailable message
         o *2* Record your busy message
         o *3* Record your name
         o *4* Record your temporary message (new in Asterisk v1.2)
         o *5* Change your password
         o *** Return to the main menu
   * *** Help
   * *#* Exit

   * After recording a message (incoming message, busy/unavail
     greeting, or name)
         o 1 - Accept
         o 2 - Review
         o 3 - Re-record
         o 0 - Reach operator(1) (not available when recording
           greetings/name)

Thanks