Kris,

I highly recommend the snom 320. Very easy to configure, and very easy to setup line appearances. As has already been mentioned, the idea of "lines" is a bit dated. For more information, read this: http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=891.
Sean
Duracom ISP Lists wrote:

We are going to replace our existing PBX system with an Asterisks box.  I
have 7 phone lines that come in and I need to get a phone that would support
that many lines at minimum.  Do you guys recommend any phones that you have
used that work well.

Kris