On 12/16/05, Douglas Garstang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Where can I find the realtime database schemas documented? Apparently almost
> any static .conf file can be mapped in realtime. What about meetme.conf,
> rtp.conf and so on? Where is the table format of these documented?

 You can try the Wiki at voip-info.org to see about documentation for
applications which have had realtime integration. There is currently a
patch on the bug tracker to introduce RealTime into meetme. I don't
believe it's currently part of the mainstream Asterisk as of yet.

 BJ

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/