Dear folks,

I've just compiled asterisk-addon1.2.1 after installing MySQL and MySQl-devel packages. and adjust my cdr_mysql.conf to use the defined database using username and password. But as soon as starting asterisk i get error messages informing me of error, error message is as follows : cdr_addon_mysql.c : Failed to connect mysql database cdr on localhost" and "res_config_mysql.c : Failed to connect database server on ."

Im realy lost and dont know whats wrong. I've checked the connection to MySql in command line using the same user and host and its been connected without any problem.

Anyone has any idea whats wrong here.
Regards.
---
M. Shokuie Nia.