That unit looks VERY promising!  Thanks!  :-)

Would anyone happen to know an approx. price for a unit like this?

Regards,
  Evert

BJ Weschke wrote:
On 12/16/05, Evert Meulie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all!

I am looking for a device that I can stick in a USB-port on my Asterisk server
and that allows me to connect one/more (cordless) PSTN-phones in such  a way
that they'll work with SIP/Asterisk. I know
there are USB-phones, but what I'm looking for is 'the USB-phone without the
phone', if you know what I mean...   ;-)

 You're looking for a USB FXS port. Yes, they do exist. You can take a
look at the Astribank-8 from Xorcom (www.xorcom.com). I really don't
know how well they work as I haven't any personal experience with
their equipment, but they were exhibiting this solution at the last
Astricon a few months back.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/