On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 12:48 -0800, Dave wrote:
I had a lot of issues with 480i too and this is how I
resolved it:

1) Make sure that the file on the tftp server is
called "firmware" followed by the type they suggest (I
do not remember the type name)

2) Once this is done, your phones should download the
firmware and reboot properly

    Actually this is no longer true since firmware 1.2.  Now the firmware has to be named like the model of the phone and the extension .st for it to download automatically.  So for the 480i you need a file called 480i.st and for the 9133i you need 9133i.st.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología