I think you have to run the "update_database" function. That code was written over a year ago and has not been touched since that I'm aware of. I suspect the Friends support should be moved over to realtime but.....

Darren Wiebe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Insider KT wrote:

Hi. I am having some problem with Astcc.
It works, but I would like to have IAX and SIP_Friends to work also. Hope someone here can help. In the web admin interface:
I have put YES in : Enable Iax/Sip Friends DB (YES/NO)
Then I have pressed "create database" and all is fine. The database is made, but without Iax_friends or Sip_Friends in it.
If I then press Users_configure or Iax_Friends it says "NOT CONFIGURED".
I think I am missing something important here, but I don't know what. I find nothing after 3 hours of searching google. Does anyone here know what I am doing wrong ? Fredrik

Darren Wiebe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aleph Communications
ASTPP - Open Source Voip Billing & Calling Cards
www.aleph-com.net/astpp