Just wondering...

Has someone ever contacted Skype/Ebay and asked them about their point of
view/opinion on interfacing with SIP / Asterisk?  8-)

Regards,
  Evert

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I sincerely believe that it's completely non-sense to make a channel for Skype.
Skype is a *proprietary* protocol. If they(ebay) don't like the idea of
someone messing around their network, they will change the protocol specification, launching a new version, for example, and *all* the work and time spent on this will just going to sink.
Probably it is better to loose time with something else.

Isamar