Cory Andrews wrote:
I am trying to compile and document and list of server makes and models that are physically compatible with the new Digium TDM2400 series cards, and which meet both the unique power requirements as well as physical chassis "space requirements" necessary to successfully integrate these boards.

Digium Engineering is also evaluating the possibility of offering an accessory package containing an external 12V power supply and appropriate cabling to power the TDM2400P (or TDM400P) in servers that have room but no power connectors available.

If this is something you'd be interested in buying/selling, let our sales department know so they can gauge the interest.