I had MOH working with 1.0.9, but now it keeps showing the following log message

Dec 20 11:45:05 WARNING[30548]: interface.c:215 decodeMP3: Junk at the beginning of frame 54414700

And no moh is being played!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:03 AM
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] music on hold problem

I got the same problem, look in the thread ztdummy / timer problem with kernel 2.6.14.

But when I compile a new kernel back to 2.4.31 I managed to play the music for some more secs, and the shoutcast music is working fine. If you do a zttest which results do you get? And what kernel version are you running?

Regards,

Fredrik Jensen