I'm not sure what you mean here but you do realise that BV don't allow you to set the caller ID. They fix it in there system.

I guess it gets displayed s whatever the minimum wage keyboard operator enters it in as.

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ
http://www.g7ltt.com

Paul wrote:
The logs for my broadvoice BYOD always show caller ID name with
capitalization like "Abc Towing" although every other provider I test
against will show it as "ABC Towing". They even do this to "substituted"
values when their CNAM lookups seem to fail. They will have "Old Town
ME" when every other provider and phone I have shows "OLD TOWN ME".

It looks to me like they are doing some type of "auto capitalization" in
their systems.

I need comments from some "experts" before pursuing this further with
broadvoice.