Taco Scargo wrote:
Hello,

Just bought two 480i's which I updated to firmware 1.3
I experience the 'Far-End sound level issue' now.
I tried configuring the handset tx gain: value but can only make it sound softer, not louder. If there is someone that has managed to get decent Far-end sound level, could he or she please e-mail their used values ?

I have a similar issue with the Aastra 9133i and recorded .wav voicemail files. The recorded wav is too soft. I need to find a way to boost the volume level. Does anyone have any solutions or ideas?