Hi there,

I've got a client complaining about the dispositions in the CDR report we built for them:

1. User calls an extension, which rings three SIP phones in the group. Entry in extensions.conf:

exten => 100,1,Dial(SIP/200&SIP/201&SIP/202)

2. On three test calls, she dials extension 100 and makes sure no-one picks up any of the three phones.

3. In the CDR, two of the calls' disposition are listed as "No Answer", while on another CDR entry disposition is listed as "Busy".

Does anyone know what might cause this?

TIA,
Flynn