Peter,

I'm using the firmware 3.1.5(GWb) and was wondering if your suggestions would be of any benefit to me. Incidentally, I've never had an issue upgrading or downgrading the firmware in 2 spa-3000s, I just had to make sure the unit had only just been powered up when initiating the upgrade. (YMMV)

Anyway, if you're wanting somewhere else to read & ask questions have a look at http://voxilla.com/forum-viewforum-f-14.html for Sipura/Linksys adapters or http://voxilla.com/PNphpBB2-viewforum-f-17.html for asterisk. Fantastic resources with helpful & knowledgeable respondents.