Tomislav Parcina wrote:
In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
I want to create an extension that goes directly to my new messages without having to press "1". How do I do that? I can call VoiceMailMain but then I have to choose "1" from the menu. I'd like it to go there and play the first message or say "There are no new messages" and hangup. How can I do this?

exten => 298,1,Ringing
exten => 298,2,Wait(2)
exten => 298,3,VoiceMailMain(s${CALLERIDNUM}) ; if pass is the same lik extension number
Thanks but that doesn't address my problem. The "s" option is for the password. I'm asking about how to get it to play "new messages" right away without the user having to press "1"