Most PBX do park the way your old KSU system did.
As a matter of fact Asterisk is the only PBX I have ever seen
that parks the way it does.

If given a choice my uses would use the "normal" way. And I would
be happy not to here the question "can you speed up her talking?" LOL

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

Is there an underlying reason you want to do this? Because if a call is
already parked on 701 and you transfer another call to 701 to park it,
both callers would be connected.

Actually I have to agree with Matt; I would like to be able to specify where it's parked and get a busy if I try to park a call where there is already one waiting. That's how the old KSU worked anyway.

Regards,
Andrew