You were right on. I turned down my security settings in IE and it went into the config just fine. It's the simple things...
I found the Firefox issue earlier as well.
Thanks for the help, guys.
Ron

Philip Edelbrock wrote:

Ron Bulthuis wrote:

I just purchased a Grandstream gxp-2000, budgetone102 and a HT-386.
Browsing to each device by IP address, I can get logged in using admin and I can see the advanced settings, however, if I try to change the settings and clicking the Change button, it just brings me back to ask for the password again..

Two quick thoughts: Try a different browser, and make sure your security settings on your browser/PeeCee aren't too strict.

Phil