Hi all, I have a small query regarding ringing tones on an iaxy2.

I have a customer who uses an iaxy to breakout to pstn via our *.

However the customer complains that he gets no ringing tone whislt making calls, i just visited the site and can confirm this. I also have another customer who is presently in canada with an iaxy calling thru our * , he doesnt have this issue.

I presume that the ringing tone is generated by the iaxy itself, and that therefore the one with no ringing tone is faulty.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance

Bails