No an option. Too slow and too resource intensive.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Gonzalo Servat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thu 1/12/2006 9:47 PM
        To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
        Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Nested MySQL Commands

        On 1/13/06, Mike Fedyk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        [..snip..]

        > Also an ugly hack would be to call the perl bytecode instead of the
text
        > script.  That would allow for the ease of AGI (everything is cleaned
up
        > when the process exits) with lower overhead.
        >
        > FastAGI is of course what you want for production, but this can help
in
        > a pinch.

        Also, just a suggestion that was mentioned to me by somebody (whose
        nick I can't remember, sorry!) on the #asterisk chan, when using AGI
        to do the sort of thing the original poster is after, it's a good idea
        to set some "dial" variable and let the AGI exit and Dial from
        Asterisk using this variable. This way the AGI exits and doesn't stay
        running for the duration of the call.

        Regards,
        Gonzalo