You need a FXS to FXO converter between ATA and the GSM box. You can get one from www.broad-tel.com

On 1/13/06, Ronald Voermans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

I have a GSM box, which needs to connect to a analogue phone line. I've plugged the GSM box to a Grandstream ATA (386). This ATA has extension number 600. Now what I want to accomplish is the following:

- If a mobile-number is chosen by a user, asterisk needs to call the ATA (600), wait for a few seconds, and then send the mobile-phonenumber. Or, if it's possible, define the ATA as a trunk, and then send an INVITE message to the ATA. For example: say the ATA has IP address 192.168.0.10, and I want to make a call to 0612345678; Asterisk sends out an INVITE like INVITE [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Can the above be done?

If so, can anyone give me some hints on how to do this?!

Thanks in advance,

Ronald Voermans