Thank You for replying.

There is some progress, and confusion, so i posted the 2nd post about it.

Here is what is happening.

When call comes from Machine A to Machine B, and Machine B is running asterisk
1.0.9 the voice on ilbc is fine, i played mp3 on it.

But when the asterisk on machine B is 1.2.x there is no voice on machine a
coming
from machine B.

I was able to send the call using 1.0.9 to machine C however, the problem now
is that
the call going to machine C has incorrect user name

It should be [EMAIL PROTECTED] its going as [EMAIL PROTECTED] using 1.0.9

With 1.2 user name is going correctly

There are no firewalls or other issue so far.

It seems like an RTP issue, but i don't know what to fix.

My msn is [EMAIL PROTECTED] if we can continue there.

Rehan