Joseph Rothstein wrote:
> I am getting the following error on my PRI-connected Asterisk box, and am
just wondering if anyone else has seen this, and if so how they solved it.

Jan 18 10:10:23 NOTICE[6070]: chan_zap.c:7428 pri_dchannel: PRI got event:
HDLC Bad FCS (8) on Primary D-channel of span 1
Jan 18 10:10:24 NOTICE[6070]: chan_zap.c:7428 pri_dchannel: PRI got event:
HDLC Bad FCS (8) on Primary D-channel of span 1

This doesn't seem to effect call quality but does add to the CPU usage and
log.

I would check for IRQ conflicts and if that still doesn't fix it contact Digium support. If you email them, they can send you a list of things to try.

Kevin