I thought I sent this earlier this week, but I didn't see it. If I missed it, I apologize for the resend.

We are running asterisk 1.2.2 with a TDM04B connected to PSTN lines. On incoming calls from cellphones located overseas, DTMF is not recognized - we have many single-digit choices in our menu so the problem isn't that some digits aren't working, it's not listening at all. Works fine from domestic landlines and cellphones and from overseas landlines.

I know the cellphones don't have a problem with DTMF, they work with other IVRs. I've placed overseas calls (I'm currently in a different country from the asterisk machine) from both landlines and cellphones, and can't hear a difference in quality.

Could playing with rxgain help? Is there any chance that I could cause the calls that don't have a problem to either be too loud or get distorted due to clipping?