Title: Message
Hi, feel free to contact me off-list, we can have a test if you want.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Mark Adams
Envoyé : samedi 28 janvier 2006 15:50
À : asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Objet : [Asterisk-Users] Voip Provider

Hi Everyone,

I know this may be off subject but I am not sure who to ask. I am currently looking for voip termination that is closest to replicating U.S. pots service. I run I.V.R. systems and I want to point Sipura 2100’s to a voip terminator and have the DTMF tones properly detected. All that I need is outbound service and the problem I run into now is that when the called party presses a key on the phone it does not play it back properly to my system. I have tried to dial through voxee and plain voip and they both have the same problem. Im not sure if this is an asterisk issue or what. When I dial through packet 8, aptella or vonage everything works fine. I think my problems are because I am going through their asterisk servers. If anyone can help I would appreciate it, there is a potential for me using thousands of minutes per day if I could only find compatible service.

I use the generic term U.S. Pots service because my dialers work perfectly on normal analog phone lines. I’ve been looking for service for 2 months and I haven’t had any luck.

P.S. I do not need any special services, just proper DTMF tone handling.

Mark Adams
Infinity Marketing
1-800-430-1478  Main
530-579-8856 Fax