I'm not exactly sure how to phrase this, but I have two offices that I want to
each have an * server.  One office has two POTS lines coming in, the other has
five.  I'll call the two line office A and the other office B

I want office A to be able to extension dial office B, which I think is
straightforward enough because I'll just add a line in extensions.conf that
points a particular extension (i.e., 101) to the other server [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The problem now comes up how to dial local numbers.  If the two offices are in
different area codes, I would want office A to dial all local numbers using the
local * server and all long distance using B's * server.  How do you set that
up?

I.E., office A is area code 303, office B is 490.  If you dial 303 from either
office it will run through office A's * box, and vice versa for 490 calls.

Also, would there be a way to use perhaps 8+number for the local * box and
9+number to use the remote box?

Thanks for any advice!