ello,

Our company is looking for an Asterisk platform to
offer DID service to our existing clients. We are
located in Dammam Saudi Arabia. Our local client base
is 97% business from small stores to large businesses
and production companies. We also have a global client
base but are more targeting our business clients.

We currently offer many services such as pc2phone,
callback, prepaid calling cards and IP PHONE desktop
solution. From a few meetings and conversations with
our clients we found DID (Direct Inward Dialing) may
be a great service to offer.

Contact me offlist.

John