J Poz schrieb:
I have a specific business problem that I'm hoping someone has ideas and/or has already worked out a solution. My application needs to be able to automatically create and issue faxes to many different fax machines. The volume is going to be very high. And it is only about sending faxes and not receiving them.
[..]

my application --> QUESTION MARK??? ----> VOIP Provider ---> PSTN ---> Fax Machine.

don't use VoIP, but an external mail2fax provider. I am sure everythng else is asking for trouble. I am also positiv, a couple of businesses on this list would love to help you out with this.

rgds
posde