From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:asterisk-users-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fusion @ Gyantec
Sent: Sunday, 19 February 2006 10:04 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Wildfire messsaging server

Yes to both.

It works perfectly fine - followed the instructions to the t; a few
things you learn as you install :)

let me know if you need any assistance or if you want us to install it
for you
rajeev

Dean Collins wrote:

http://www.jivesoftware.org/

Is anyone running a wildfire messaging server on the same pc as
their
asterisk server?

Is anyone specifically running it on an [EMAIL PROTECTED] installation?

TIA,

Dean