Hello, list!

I'm hosting a mirror of the book "Asterisk: The Future Of Telephony" by O'Reilly Press, published under the Creative Commons license; I believe this license allows me to do this, but if I'm mistaken, please let me know.

I've taken the liberty of fixing the page numbers so Acrobat is now aware of the correct number of each page, and shrinking the filesize with Acrobat's "Reduce File Size" tool (while still maintaining compatibility with Acrobat 4.0, apparently).

I bought a paper copy before I knew the book was available online, but it's good enough that even had I known it was available online, I still would have bought it on paper.

You're welcome to download it and keep it on hand -- it makes for EXCELLENT reading:
http://www.alexburke.ca/asterisk-tfot.pdf

--
Alexander Burke, A+, CCNA
Kingston, Ontario, Canada