At 07:11 AM 02/22/2006, you wrote:
If not in spa3k, then how about digium hardware, will that be faster in
picking up caller IDs or is it possible to make it work faster. I need
only one FXS/FXO. Is X101P single FXS/FXO?

I have a TDM04 and it seems to ring about 1 ring behind. The analog phone rings, I grab the headset and about the second ring I pick up the * phone. The analog phones are much better at picking up CID though. And it was even faster before I added a wait(3) to try and improve CID success. When I first installed * it took till the third ring, watching the logs CLI scroll by showed me a mistake that changed it from 3 rings to 1 ring. I wish I remembered what it was.

Ira