Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] mpg123 alternative?

On 02/23/06 21:15 Rich Adamson said the following:
I see references in musiconhold.conf relative to madplay, native file
format, asterisk-addons, etc. Not sure why the asterisk-addon approach
hasn't been moved into trunk, or if madplay is a better choice on this

i think it would be better off if folk used the native file formats and did away with mpg123 altogether.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/
| for a in past present future; do | | for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbours pets; do | | echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the opinions of my $a $b." | | done; done |