On Feb 23, 2006, at 4:58 AM, Adam Robins wrote:

Thanks,

We already have a cron reboot of all of our Asterisk servers every
night. We've been doing this for over a year due to memory leak issues.
??? What do you think this is windows 95??? I had a problem like that I would be looking at getting rid of asterisk. I don't ;~) I wonder what your leak is ?

After 2 weeks of messing around with every conceivable IAX2 and
jitterbuffer configuration, I switched to SIP yesterday.  Complaints
went from 10-20 per day to ZERO.  Literally overnight.

I wonder if this is an ILBC frame size issue of some sort?  Seems odd.