same for me & ci$co router via chan_h323 (a have vad disabled on voip dial-peer on router), but I'm ignoring this notice messages from asterisk console and logs, because calls are not disturbed ;-)
PJ

FaberK wrote:
Hi guys,
I'm using Zyxel Prestige 2602R, as router/SIP-ua with my architecture SER+Asterisk. Normally, everything is fine. In these days I'm experiencing some problems: some guests said me that, if he call everything is right, but if is called, he cannot hear the caller.
Immediately, I though into an RTP-Proxy problem, but is not.
Then I saw that message appear on the Asterisk CLI, during the incoming call: NOTICE[3575]: rtp.c:330 process_rfc3389: Comfort noise support incomplete in Asterisk (RFC 3389). Please turn off on client if possible. Client IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Now I've checked into the router, and the VAD was already unset.
Using normal IP-telephones, everything is perfect.

Does anyone, got an idea or already got problems with that router?

Thanks to all
--
.:FaberK:.