Rich Adamson wrote:

i am trying to install sangoma a200d to my centOS server but i am receivig this
error message:

ZT_CHANCONFIG falied on channel 1: invalid argument (22)

Please help me on hopw to solve this issue! tnx!

Have you called Sangoma's tech support number?

I just implemented the same card about two weeks ago and really didn't
have any installation issues using fc3 and trunk, however their documentation is a little on the rough side. Install info seems to be a little in one
file, a little in another, etc, and it assumes the reader has the same
level of skills/knowledge as the Sangoma writer.
If your cards are not fully populated with modules, then the placement of the modules does matter. Because we weren't sure of exact ordering of modules when we put them in place, I ended up having to configure channels 1-2, and 5-8 in zaptel.conf and zapata.conf. Also, we got some of the earliest production cards and had to upgrade the firmware from version 4 to version 5 for the hardware echo cancellation support.