I'm running latest asterisk and zaptel, I have loaded wctdm and lsmod shows that it is in the kernel.  I have configured the FXS and FXO ports on my TDM400P, and ztcfg shows both as configured with no errors.  When I start asterisk I get the following error: Mar 13 14:07:41 WARNING[10958]: loader.c:325 __load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_zap.so: undefined symbol: ast_pickup_cal.  A search of the web and this mailing list shows issues related to the module not being loaded or zaptel not having been compiled before asterisk.  I recompiled asterisk to ensure that it was linked against zaptel and manually deleted the previously installed version of chan_zap.so before doing make install.  After following this resolution the issue persists with the same error as before.  Any help in getting zaptel working would be greatly appreciated.