Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:18:36 +0100
From: Dave Cotton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Zaptel compile errors on x86_64
<asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 17:49 +0800, Walter Klomp wrote:
Hi,

Just downloaded the latest cvs from zaptel on my sparking new Athlon64
Centos4.2 system, but hitting a stumbling block... (sorry for the long post)

Kernel source installed?
--
Dave Cotton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

------------------------------

Message: 19
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:19:32 +0500
From: "Mazhar Hussain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] There is lacking behind in recorded calls
via sox
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi ,

I have been using, Monitor (wav, ${CALLFILENAME}) to records calls from
extensions.conf and soxmix software to compiles calls. The problem I am
facing that for long calls more that 2 minutes there is disturbance in
sequence of calls, calls from both ends are not in sequence and there is
always lack behind from one end, I have tried a lot by checking different
version of Sox  but still I am facing same issue .Can any one of you will
let me know the reason of this lacking in calls form end after compilation
while calls conversation goes fine in live calls .

Thanks,

Mazhar

Nettechltd.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------------------------------

Message: 20
I have been using, Monitor (wav, ${CALLFILENAME}) to records calls from
extensions.conf and soxmix software to compiles calls. The problem I am
facing that for long calls more that 2 minutes there is disturbance in
sequence of calls, calls from both ends are not in sequence and there is
always lack behind from one end, I have tried a lot by checking different
version of Sox  but still I am facing same issue .Can any one of you will
let me know the reason of this lacking in calls form end after compilation
while calls conversation goes fine in live calls .Also I am using Asterisk
1.2.5 version

Thanks,

Mazhar

Nettechltd.com