I found a bug in the latest T38 passthrough patches, the effect
is that a non-SIP call after being put on hold is then lost, no
resume is possible.
The fix is to be applied in the chan_sip.c file:

                                                        } else {
                                                                /* No bridged
peer with T38 enabled*/

transmit_response_with_sdp(p, "200 OK", req, 1);
                                                        }
-                                               }
+                                               } else transmit_response_with_sdp(p,
"200 OK", req, 1);
                                        }
                        }
#else
                        transmit_response_with_sdp(p, "200 OK", req, 1);
#endif

Thanks for the T38 patch to everybody, it seems to be working
quite well in the first tests, but I'll keep the list updated
on the proceedings.

Paolo Prandini