I am running 1.2.5 with a simple queue and have announce-holdtime = yes in queues.conf for that queue.  The person is being told their posistion in the queue and the CLI says the estimated hold time, but it never plays it for the caller.  It worked previously, i am not sure when it stopped, i think after 1.2.1.  Is this a known bug? I dont want to report it to the bug tracker if its already been discussed, but a search yeilded no results. Thanks

Mike

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above. This message may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative material and, as such, would be privileged and confidential and not a public document. Pursuant to 42 CFR, any information in this e-mail identifying a former, present, or potential client of Straight & Narrow is confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.