Title: Message
I'm not real knowledgably in Linux, but have you loaded Webmin so you can look at the status and messages in sendmail?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hugolivude
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 9:06 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] problems with emailing voicemail

Hi,

I'm running a 1.1 version of Asterisk (a stable build from back in Oct-05) running on RedHat 9.0.  Everything's been great but a couple of days ago, we all stopped receiving emails of our voicemail.  There's been no changes to our configuration

I bet I'm expereiencing a Linux problem rather than an Asterisk problem, but because I know only as much Linux as required to get Asterisk going, I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction!

Any suggestions where/how to troubleshoot?

Many Thanks,
Hugh
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, or [EMAIL PROTECTED], immediately by return e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not endorsed by the author's employer.