Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 10:54:50AM -0500, Kristian Kielhofner wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am working on something now that could really use a snapshots. For those that are not familiar, basically what it involves is having a server with httpd running automatically checkout asterisk and friends from SVN, tar it up, and place it in a directory with the date that is accessible via HTTP/FTP. That way automated build systems, etc can use those snapshots without having to use SVN directly.

        Is anyone doing this now?  Where is it hosted?

What's wrong with svn export?

-- Tzafrir

Tzafrir,

Nothing. My question was more related to the hosting of said snapshots. Not really making them. Does anyone already host snapshots?

--
Kristian Kielhofner