Hi Aaron!

Can you tell me what "," and "\" stands for?
"." changes only one number from 0 to 9, right?
"*" changes unlimited number of numbers from 0 to 9?

--
Tomislav Parcina
tparcina#lama.hr

Absolutely right :)

"\" escapes the next character, so if you wants *69 to go through immediately, you'd put "\*69" so that the * gets recognized as a digit.

"," returns the dialtone sound. When my users hit "9", they like to hear the dialtone still so they know they're dialing outside.

You got "." and "*" right. Never put a 0 timeout on "*" or nothing else will work right.

Hope that helps.

--
Aaron Daniel
Computer Systems Technician