Digium.com has pdf brochures on Asterisk and their hardware you can
download.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob McDowell
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:38 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Marketing Materials

The owner of my company just asked me for an Asterisk brochure.  Has anyone
seen such a creature?  I know of some really informative websites, but I
think a pdf would be priceless at this point.

Thanks,

Bob McDowell

EMAIL PRIVELEGED & CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT COMMUNICATION

   *** PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT COMMUNICATION *** This e-mail
message and all attachments, if any, may contain confidential and privileged
material and are intended only for the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or by calling
(417) 869-9192 and destroy the original and any copies of this e-mail.

EMAIL PRIVELGED & CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT COMMUNICATION.DOCDKH

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender,
or [EMAIL PROTECTED], immediately by return e-mail and destroy any copies. Any
dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended
recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.  Unless otherwise stated,
opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not endorsed
by the author's employer.