        From: Ronald Wiplinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Sun 4/2/2006 8:48 PM
        To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
        Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Who is on a call?

        I would like to know which extension number is engaged in a call.

        show channels  shows me:

        *CLI> show channels
        Channel              Location             State
        Application(Data)
        SIP/asterisk.elmit.com-0 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:2        Up
        Echo()
        SIP/8807-066 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Up      Echo()
        2 active channels
        2 active calls

        but it is not true!!!
        show channels verbose gives me even a time to each of 112:43:33 and
        347:23:22

        I want to know:
        1. is extension number 444 in use (calls)

        2. is the connection to my provider abc in use (call)

        How can I get this info as CLI comand and as a jump criteria in the
        dialplan????

        bye

        Ronald Wiplinger